12th Month - Dhul Hijjah (The Month of Hajj)
What is Dhul Hijjah ?
The month of Dhul Hijjah is one of the holiest periods of the Islamic year, SubhanAllah. A month of increased spirituality, we witness two very special events (Hajj and Eid ul Adha) – all in devotion to Allah (SWT).
Many people don’t know that the first ten days of Dhul Hijjah are better than all the other days of the year, the 10 best days with no exception. They are even better than the days of Ramadan, SubhanAllah!
The first ten days of Dhul Hijjah are often referred to as the best ten days of the year, and a second chance after Ramadan. For those of us not performing the Hajj pilgrimage this year, this is still a great time of blessing and immense reward.
Our hearts and prayers are with those undertaking the holy pilgrimage of Hajj during these days. While many of us are unable to make the blessed journey this year, there are still many ways for us to reap the blessings of this month.
- Muharram – The Month of Allah
- Safar – The Month of Distinction
- Rabi Al-Awwal – The Birth of the Beloved
- Rabi Al-Thani
- Jamada Al-Awwal
- Jamada Al-Thani
- Rajab – A Sacred Month
- Sha’ban – The Neglected Month
- Ramadan – The Month of Fasting
- Shawwal – The Month of Reward
- Dhul Qadah – A Sacred Month
- Dhul Hijjah – The 10 Best Days (The Month of Hajj)